How this will help:
- Learn how specific subjects or disciplines can be taught in an online space.
- Explore discipline-specific articles for online teaching and learning.
- Parrish, M. (2016). Toward transformation: Digital tools for online dance pedagogy. Arts Education Policy Review. https://doi.org/10.1080/10632913.2016.1187974
- Swartz, L. B., & Cole, M. T. (2013). Students’ perception of academic integrity in online business education courses. Journal of Business and Educational Leadership (Vol. 4).
- Gary, K. A., Sohoni, S., & Lindquist, T. (2017). It’s Not What You Think: Lessons Learned Developing an Online Software Engineering Program. Proceedings – 30th IEEE Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training, CSEE and T 2017. https://doi.org/10.1109/CSEET.2017.45
- Tang, W., Westgate, C., Liu, P.-L., & Gouzman, M. (2014). Online-BSEE (Online Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering): An Asynchronous Online Electrical Engineering Degree Program with Laboratory. Journal of Educational Technology Systems, 42(4), 355–368. https://doi.org/10.2190/et.42.4.c
- Dashtestani, R. (2014). English as a foreign language–teachers’ perspectives on implementing online instruction in the iranian EFL context. Research in Learning Technology, 22, 1-15. doi:http://dx.doi.org.proxy.lib.umich.edu/10.3402/rlt.v22.20142
- Moore, J. (2014). Effects of Online Interaction and Instructor Presence on Students’ Satisfaction and Success with Online Undergraduate Public Relations Courses. Journalism & Mass Communication Educator, 69(3), 271–288. https://doi.org/10.1177/1077695814536398
- Young, D. S., Johnson, G. F., Chow, M., & Rosenberger, J. L. (2015). The Challenges in Developing an Online Applied Statistics Program: Lessons Learned at Penn State University. American Statistician. https://doi.org/10.1080/00031305.2015.1038583
- D’alessio, M. A., Lundquist, L. L., Schwartz, J. J., Pedone, V., Pavia, J., & Fleck, J. (2019). Social presence enhances student performance in an online geology course but depends on instructor facilitation. Journal of Geoscience Education, 67(3), 222–236. https://doi.org/10.1080/10899995.2019.1580179
- Alston, S. T., Moore, C. S., & Thomas, M. (2017). Strategies for enhancing online teaching in social work education. Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment, 27(5), 412–423. https://doi.org/10.1080/10911359.2017.1311817
- Richter, R. A. (2019). Reflections of an Online Social Work Professor: Illuminating an Alternative Pedagogy. Journal of Teaching in Social Work, 39(4–5), 344–360. https://doi.org/10.1080/08841233.2019.1636925
- Baker, W., & Watson, J. (2014). Mastering the online Master’s: developing and delivering an online MA in English language teaching through a dialogic-based framework. Innovations in Education and Teaching International. https://doi.org/10.1080/14703297.2013.796712
- Deane, M., & Guasch, T. (2015). Learning and teaching writing online: Strategies for success. Learning and Teaching Writing Online: Strategies for Success, 29(2015), 1–199. https://doi.org/10.1163/9789004290846